Third CAS interview
CAS programme
What did you most enjoy about CAS?
- Pushing myself to the limits and meeting inspiring new people
Did you manage to reach your goals?
- Yes, I managed to be more commitment to the local society, develop my skills and passions, as well as fulfilled IB learning outcomes.
What was your greatest challenge in CAS? How did you overcome this?
- Time management. I tired to manage the most of time possible for the new activieties, that was not an easy task.
What have you achieved through CAS?
- I developed new skills, IB learner profile characteristics, meet new people and became more empathetic.
What have you learned about balancing your time with your choices and commitments?
- That it is possible. The less time you have, the more organized you are.
How did knowing the CAS stages assist you? Where else can you apply these CAS stages in future learning or in life in general?
- It helped my try activities that I probably normally wouldn't. It may help me to challange myself even more.
Looking ahead, have any new goals emanated from your CAS programme?
- I want change myself even further to become a person with higher awareness of my abilities.
How did you integrate the three CAS strands in your overall programme?
- Yes, my CAS experience include creativity, activity and service.
Describe your CAS project: how you planned, who collaborated, your roles and responsibilities and the results of your collaboration. How were your expectations met or exceeded?
- The car project is described in CAS Project post.
Evidence from CAS
What has the role of reflection been in your whole CAS programme? Describe any way your experience with reflection has been helpful and memorable.
- Reflection helped me to thing about what I have done, why I have done it and how beneficial is that for me. I really enjoyed reflecting on my exhange as it helped me to remember about this inspiring time. I met new people from foreign countries, I get to know Roma culture and history and I became more empathetic.
How could you use something similar to a CAS portfolio in future endeavours?
- It will help me to reflect why I am doing something and how I will benefit from that. It may help me to be better organized and manage time more properly. It may also encourage me to challange myself.
CAS learning outcomes
How did you improve and develop your planning skills?
- They definitely improved as CAS requires good management to reconcile it with school. It is definitely beneficial now, jus before exams.
What have you learned through working in collaboration with others?
- That not everybody thinks like me. People have different point of view, customs, traditions, opinions and ideas.
What abilities and skills did you develop most significantly in CAS?
- Time management, being organized, communication skills, work group, lateral thinking skills.
Did CAS help you to consider issues of global importance? How?
- Yes, especially CAS project. Thanks to the student exchange I gained knowledge about different cultures and different approaches to history, especially German and Roma ones.
Which learning outcome did you find most easy to achieve? Most difficult to achieve?
- I think that those outcomes were similarly easy to achieve as whole IB program taught me how to reflect and recognize various aspects of my work.
What qualities did you discover and develop? What areas for growth were evident?
- I have developed my talents and found new opportunities to broaden my knowledge connected with my interests. I became more open person, not only towards people but also towards the world.
Closing
What could be improved about the way CAS is organized in school?
- It is very well organized. I felt constant support from the coordinator.
What advice do you have for upcoming CAS students regarding making CAS enjoyable, sustained over time and meaningful?
- I would advise to try new things in the boundaries of the interest. It will definitely make CAS more enjoyable and meaningful.
Five years from now, what will you remember most about your CAS programme?
- That thank to this activity I've done things that I probably would not be eager to do and ones that gave me opportunity to develop myself and meet amazing new people.
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz